Thursday, March 23, 2006

Update

Briefly on hiatus. I never did get around to posting a review for "Bridesmaids Revisited," did I? And now, I'm completely immersed in "Let Me Hear Your Balalaikas Ringing Out" (6.08), because I'm working on the sequel to U-Turn, and the first 6 chapters or so encompass that episode. So, I'm rewatching it almost daily while I'm working on the story.

Yes. New story. Four chapters up. Here: And When She Was Good.

Also: If you haven't seen the trailer for the back-from-hiatus episodes... check it out! And prepare to gasp and squee. I bit my hand when I first watched it--I was that excited. Although it was mostly because I didn't have a pillow handy to bite. Still--I watched it somewhere in the vicinity of 10 times in a row.

12 days until a new episode! 19 days until the return of Jess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home